Mille Crepes- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today i will share about How to Make Oreo Mille Crepes with Easy Recipe. Mille Crepes is a cake made from a thin layer of crepe with cream. You can find this cake in several cafes. However, the price relatively expensive. And the good news, you can make it by yourself at home. You can choose your favorite topping to add into your mille crepes. Make mille crepes is very easy. No need oven, just a pan and a refrigerator. but it use many time and patience. You must cooked the dough one by one and add the cream in every layers. So let's fighting to make it!
- 220 gr flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilli Powder
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 500 ml of fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 Eggs
For filling :
- Whipping Cream instant
- 400 ml Air Dingin
- 2 sdm Cokelat Bubuk
- Oreo Crumb
- Add milk and sugar then mix well
- Pour into pan, warm it with low heat, stirring until everything is well mixed and warm enough but not boilling
- In another bowl, pour flour, vanilli powder, salt, baking powder then sifted the mixture
- Using a mixer at high speed, beat the egg until it expands
- Then add wheat flour, vanilla powder, salt and baking powder that has been sieved
- After the mixture mix well, put it in little by little a mixture of milk and warmed sugar. Stir until mix well
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the Teflon pan and add some oil for cook the dough
- Pour the mixture into the pan then cook until the colour changed golden about 2-3 minutes cooking. Repeat until the mixture run out
- Let sit the crepes.
- Now, we make the whipped cream. Add whipped cream instant into cold water. Shake until flat and stiff using a high speed mixer
- Separate the mixture into 2 bowl. one bowl still with vanilla flavor and the other mix with powdered chocolate until smooth
- Arrange the layers of crepes and apply with Whip Cream alternately
- Then apply whipped cream to all parts of crepes
- Drizzle Oreo Crumb is smooth by using sieves to all parts crepes
- Enter the crepes into refrigerator until it's cold, for about 2-3 hours
- Serve yout Mille Crepes.