Souffle Potatoes- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today i will share about How to Make Souffle Potatoes. The souffle is a cake that uses a lot of egg white which is whipped until it is so stiff that it is light and fluffy. when it is still in the oven, the souffle will expand upwards on the lips of Ramekin and when it comes out of the oven the souffle will drop and deflate. This food is from France. And gonna perfectly if dishes when cold autumn days. Now, we make potato souffles that use potato to baked. The potatoes will be smooth and warm in your mouth. And the seasoning melted with cheese that you enter into mashed potatoes. So let's to make it!
- 300 gr Potatoes
- 85 grchedar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp parsley powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp butter then melted
- 90 ml fresh milk
- sufficiently salt
- sufficiently paprika powder
- 1 tsp bread flour
- Apply melted butter to the ramekin bowl, then flatten with bread flour.
- boil the potatoes until tender. Then peel the boiled potatoes and chop it.
- Put the potatoes in the bowl and mash it.
- Add grated cheese, mix well.
- seasoned with salt, black pepper, and powdered parsley. Then pour butter and fresh milk. stirring until mixture.
- Take yolk egg then put into potato mixture and stir again.
- Beat the egg whites using a mixer at high speed until stiff. Pour half the egg white into the potato mixture, stirring gently until evenly mixture. Then add the remaining egg white stir until blended (do not stir too long in order to isn't deflated again).
- Pour the mixture into ramekin, sprinkle with powdered peppers in over of mixture.
- baked for 15-17 minutes. Until it expands and the color is golden.
- Your Delicious Souffle Potatoes can be serve. Enjoy it while warm.