Benihana Butter Garlic Sauce- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today i will share How to Make Benihana Butter Garlic Sauce. Who dont know Benihana Restaurant? Is an American restaurant company based in Aventura, Florida. It owns or franchises 116 Japanese cuisine restaurants around the world. Including its flagship Benihana Teppanyaki brand. Besides the food attraction, Benihana has a delicious sauce that you should to try. But now i wanna make one of delicious sauce from benihana. So let's make it!
- 1/2 cup butter with room temperature
- 2 tsbp lemon juice
- 2 chopped cloves garlic
- Pour the lemon juice and butter into the bowl
- Then mix well until they're mixture
- Add cloves of garlic and start to stirring until all of the ingredients are mixed very well
- Put your benihana garlic butter sauce in plastic wrap for added convenience and to be durable. Wrap it like candy and saved in refrigerator or freezer. You can take it with unwrapped the plastic and slice whenever you want.