Marshmallow Corn Flakes- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today i will share How to Make Marshmellow Corn Flakes. Marshmallow, which has a soft texture like foam and has good smells, everyone is much love it. Marshmallow can immediately eaten or add on some drink, for cakes decoration with sweets like Mallomars biscuits, peeps, or as snack mixture. You will find some marshmallow eaten after roasting over a campfire like on spongebob movie. When roasted over a fire, the outside of the marshmallow is gonna be caramelize while the inside melts slightly. Now, you know how delicious Marshmallow, let's make our snack with yummy marshmallow!
- 1 pack cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pack marshmallow
- Prepare a large pan.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan with low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stirring until melt
- Add cornflakes then stir until their mixture
- Remove it from heat then move into the other pan
- Press the mixture evenly into pan using buttered spatula
- When the treats are cooled, cut into squares.
- You can enjoy your Marshmallow Cornflakes.