French Fries- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today i will share about How to Make Crispy Homemade French Fries. Who doesn't know this snack? the crunchy taste outside soft inside makes everyone love it. And the ingredients that are easy to find such as in supermarkets. This fried potato is usually served with tomato sauce, chili sauce, or mayonnaise, even the three sauces are made into one. French fries can be used as friends to eat hamburgers and steaks. You can find both types of food in a restaurant. But, to be friends to watch movies, relax, read books, you can make your own fries at home. With the main ingredient, potatoes, you can serve it as delicious as in a restaurant. Let's make it!
- 4 large potatoes, peel and soak
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Cut potatoes into length, then wash until cleaned.
- Boil water in a large pan.
- Then put sugar, salt and garlic. Add the potatoes, boil for 3-5 minutes until the potatoes are cooked. Turn off the stove and drain the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in fridge until it's cold, about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with flour until completely mixed.
- Remove the potatoes from the refrigerator then coated all side of potatoes with mixed flour.
- Store the potatoes in the refrigerator again, about 1-2 hour.
- After being frozen, fry in hot oil until half cooked. If it half cooked, drain and let the potatoes cool.
- If the potatoes are cold, fry them again until cooked in hot oil. Fry until the color turns golden.
- Drain the fried potatoes and served with sauce.