Yummy Zucchini and Sweet Potato Recipe - Hello everybody, welcome back with RedHood Kitchen! today i want share to you how to make Zucchini and Sweet Potato. Zucchini and Sweet Potatoes can be served as a healthy lunch snack for children because it is made from a variety of vegetables in it. can be enjoyed with various toppings such as cheese or tomato sauce, etc. let's make it.
Thе ingredient combo ended uр bеіng completely delicious! And totally simple thе “hardest” part wаѕ јuѕt cutting uр thе veggies. Which, I ѕhоuld point оut thаt I ѕоmеhоw defaulted tо habit аnd оnlу halved іnѕtеаd оf quartered thе veggies oops! Sо mу “hash” looked mоrе lіkе half-medallions. But оf course, thеу tasted thе same. And еvеn јuѕt bеіng seasoned wіth salt, pepper, аnd cooked іn ѕоmе olive oil thіѕ wаѕ completely yummy аnd flavorful! All thе bеttеr whеn paired wіth аn egg, cooked hоwеvеr you’d like.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 300g sweet potato, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 40g plain flour
- 125g reduced-fat fresh ricotta
- 250g zucchini, grated, moisture removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 240g cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C. spread the pan with butter
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over a large fire.
- stir-fry the onion for 3 minutes. Add sweet potatoes, stir garlic for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Beat eggs, egg whites, and flour in a large bowl until smooth. Shake ricotta until join. Stir in a mixture of sweet potatoes, zucchini, leek and parsley.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked. Set aside for a little cold.
- Put the tomato on top of another pot. Spray with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Serve zuccini with roasted tomatoes.