Smooth Rainbow Unicorn Milkshake- Hello everybody, welcome back with RedHood Kitchen! Today i will share how to make Smooth Rainbow Unicorn Milkshake. why it's call unicorn? it called unicorn because 'unicorn' had characteristic like bright colors involved, rainbow colour. in dessert, unicorn usually has typical sweet flavor, a lot of colour, and have sprinkle candy or sweet decorative toppings . So let's start to make it!
- 500ml plain milk
- 1 liter ice cream
- food coloring (pink, blue, purple)
- whipped cream
- Decorative toppings
- put your ice cream and milk into a blender. Blend until it’s smooth
- pour your milkshake evenly into three bowls.
- Then, pour one of the bowls back in the blender, and add a few drops of pink food coloring. Blend until the milkshake get pink colour
- place pink colour milkshake into glass
- Add another plain milkshake back into the blender. Then, add another food coloring, and blend.
- put your spoon in the glass. Pour slowly over your spoon with second colour milkshake, and use it to help the milkshake drizzle into glass.
- Repeat the previous step with another colour
- then, using your whipped cream, put the whipped cream on top of your milkshake
- add your decorative topping on top of whipped cream