Crab Cake - Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! today i want share to you how to make Delicious Crab Cakes. Crab cake is a kind of fishcake which is made with crab meat, bread crumbs, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and some seasonings. You can add red or green peppers, sliced pimientos, or yellow onions for perfectly flavor. the crab cake can be baked, grilled, sautéed, and broiled. The step to make it is very easy. so let's begin!
- 1 pound crabmeat, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper sufficiently
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven broiler. Lightly grease the pan with oil
- Mix the crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, and salt and pepper together in a large bowl
- Beat the egg in another bowl and add the mayonnaise, hot sauce, and mustard.
- Put the egg mixture with the other ingredients and mix well. Shape into patties and place it on the greased broiler.
- Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until both sides are lightly brown
- Serve with side dishes.