Spatchcock Chicken- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today i will share How to Make Spatchcock Chicken Recipe. Spatchcock Chicken has rich of flavor, garlic and fresh herbs give this grilled chicken outstanding flavor. Delicious smells like garlic herb butter make everyone gonna fell in love with this menu. To make it, we should remove the chicken backbone, thus allowing it to be completely opened out and flattened. Isn't easy to do, but the delicious taste will make you forget about that. So let's try to make it!
- 3 free-range poussin chickens
- 1 red pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 fresh bird’s-eye chillies
- 3 lemons
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- Made the marinade:
- Put the pepper on the flame of your hob until blackened all over
- Then place on covered bowl and steam for 10 minutes
- If it done, remove the skin and deseed
- Add the peeled garlic, chopped the chillies, steamed pepper, lemon zest, lemon juicy, oil, paprika and molasses. Then mix until smooth
- Throw away any giblets, then splay open each chicken, and remove any fat
- Place the tip of a large knife vertically to one side of the spine, put in it and press firmly. bring the knife down along one side of the spine in one movement to cut all the way through. To extra pressure place the palm of your hand on the back of the blade.
- Turn around and repeat so you have cut all the way down one side of each spine on your chicken
- Repeat the technique on the other side of each spine, then remove the bone.
- Rest the heel of the large knife on the chicken wing joint. In one swift movement, remove the ligament. do for the other wing
- Pour the marinade sauce over the chicken and let sit for 2 hours.
- Then, roast in the oven at 190ºC for 30 to 35 minutes.