Homemade Nutella- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! today i want share to you how to make Homemade Nutella. Who doesn't like Nutella? smooth chocolate with creamy hazelnut mix into one perfect jam. We can make it easy at home with ingredients that are easy to find, we can measure it as we like. let's to make it!
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 12 ounces milk chocolate bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the chocolate in bowl, and put on over boilling water, stir until melted
- Grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste with food processor
- Add the oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and continue processing until the mixture is as smooth
- Move the hazelnuts mixture in a bowl
- Add melt chocolate, blend well
- Scrape your homemade nutella into a jar and let it cool to room temeprature.