How to Make Beef and Vegetable Casserole- Hello everybody, welcome back with ZetiraKitchen! Today I will share about How to Make Beef and Vegetable Casserole. The delicious taste with perfect beef combined with thickened soup in a warm pan. This ideal food menu in the winter is very beneficial for your families. Because lots of vegetables make this beautiful one-pan winter dish.
- 2 celery
- 1 clove onion
- 2 carrots
- 5 bay leaves
- 2 thyme stalks, 1 whole leaf and 1 picking leaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 beef stock, crumbled
- 850g boiled beef, diced
- The heat oven to 160 C then put the kettle into the oven.
- Chopped the celery, onion, and bay leaves. Cut the carrot in thiny sliced.
- Put celery, onion, carrots, bay leaves, 1 tablespoon of thyme sprig, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon of butter in a flameproof casserole dish.
- Soften until smooth. Then add plain flour, stirring until mixture. Put the tomato purée, worcestershire sauce, and the crumbled beef. Mix it well.
- Stew the beef already diced with 600 ml hot water. Let until simmer.
- Cover the stew, then put in the oven for 2,5 hours.
- If it's already, uncover them and cook until the sauce thickened.